Funerals; unfortunately we sometimes have to deal with arranging a funeral during our life-time, and I know personally how difficult and confusing this time can be.
If you are looking for someone to conduct a funeral who is modern, friendly and professional, I am a celebrant who is able to be compassionate and understanding during this difficult time.
I’m happy to work with anyone planning a funeral, but have provided below some insight into my personality and life which may help you to determine whether I’m a good ‘fit’ for the type of service you would like to hold in order to commemorate the life of your loved one.
A bit about me:
- Born in Tasmania, lived in London for 26 years, and moved to Brisbane in 2015
- Worked as a journalist on a popular music magazine in London, before specialising in Project Management for not-for-profit organisations
- My hobbies are cycling, gardening, swimming and – probably my biggest love – playing with my rescue dog, Valentine
- I volunteer for a number of organisations including those working with disadvantaged young people and those in need of housing. I am also a trustee for a charity which provides support for burgeoning musicians from impoverished backgrounds
- I have a lot of experience working for not-for-profits including those who help people with mental health issues, those who advocate LGBT rights, young people at risk, homeless people, drug and alcohol abusers, those who are victims of domestic violence, people with eating disorders, ex-offenders, people with disabilities and many other groups of people disadvantaged or at risk within our community
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I can be contacted at email@example.com or on 0478041227.