“It felt like a friend married us…”
Hi, I’m Roxy, a dog-loving, wine-sipping, bike-riding marriage Celebrant, based in sunny Brisbane, delivering wedding ceremonies from Noosa to Byron Bay and beyond.
Whether you’re planning to just do the legals or a full works wedding, I can help you to have the ceremony of your dreams.
What Kind of Celebrant Am I?
- I’m a non-stuffy, warm, friendly celebrant. Furthermore, I have a healthy dose of humour, a big smile and an open mind.
- I’ve got shed-loads of wedding Celebrant experience, and have delivered over 400 ceremonies since 2011.
- I’m an ex-music journalist, and I love to write. Feel free to check out my blog – I write a lot!
- I deliver ceremonies which are fun, laid back, engaging and inclusive. Every ceremony is unique, though they have one thing in common; they’re never boring.
- I’m a qualified marriage Celebrant based in Brisbane, however I travel all over from Noosa to Byron Bay and beyond to deliver ceremonies.
If you want your ceremony to be full of warmth and smiles, I’m your Celebrant.
How Your Ceremony Will Feel
My delivery style is warm and inclusive. I write and conduct ceremonies which have a healthy dash of humour and a laid-back feel. Therefore resulting in a ceremony which feels genuine, relaxed and engaging.
I love a microphone and can talk in public without getting the collywobbles. As well as this, I’m a calming and organised presence, there to support you and facilitate your perfect ceremony. And I promise… your ceremony will never be boring.
A Bit About Me (And My Dog!)
I’m an ex-Londoner who is now a Brisbane-based Celebrant, living with my dog, Valentine McFarty (pictured below- isn’t he handsome?). Oh, and my husband Mr HB (also pictured, and also very handsome).
I love to travel – both within Australia and beyond. When not travelling (or thinking about travel) you can find me trying not to kill things in my garden or shopping for vintage and second-hand delights. I also love live music, socialising with my friends, and watching TV whilst cuddling Mr HB and my big brindle baby.
If you’d like to see if I’m the right Celebrant for you, let’s chat. We can either chat on the phone or you can email me so we can arrange to meet for a no-obligation coffee or a wine. Or, if you prefer we can Skype. Either way, it’ll give us a chance to get to know each other before you decide if you’d like to book me.
You can contact me by email at roxy@roxyrocks or by phone on 0478041277.