Hi, I’m Roxy, a dog-loving, wine-sipping, bike-riding Brisbane marriage Celebrant, delivering wedding ceremonies from Noosa, Toowomba, Byron Bay and beyond.
Whether you’re planning to just do the legals or a full works wedding, I can help you to have the ceremony of your dreams.
What Kind of Celebrant Am I?
- I’m a non-stuffy, warm, friendly qualified marriage celebrant.
- I have a healthy dose of humour, a big smile and an open mind.
- I’ve got shed-loads of wedding Celebrant experience, and have delivered over 400 ceremonies since 2011.
- I’m an ex-music journalist, and I love to write. Feel free to check out my blog – I write a lot!
- I deliver ceremonies which are fun, laid back, engaging and inclusive. Every ceremony is unique, though they all have one thing in common; they’re never boring.
How Your Ceremony Will Feel
My delivery style is warm and inclusive. I write and conduct ceremonies which have a healthy dash of humour and a laid-back feel. The result is a ceremony which feels genuine, relaxed and engaging.
I love a microphone and can talk in public without getting the collywobbles. As well as this, I’m a calming and organised presence, there to support you and facilitate your perfect ceremony. And I promise… your ceremony will never be boring.
A Bit About Me (And My Dog!)
I’m an ex-Londoner, living in Brisbane, marriage Celebrant-ing it up big time whilst living with my dog, Valentine McFarty (pictured – isn’t he handsome?). Oh, and my husband Mr HB (not pictured, but also very handsome).
I love to travel – both within Australia and beyond. When not travelling you can find me trying not to kill things in my garden or shopping for vintage and second-hand delights. I also love live music, socialising with my friends, and watching TV whilst cuddling Mr HB and my big brindle baby.
If you’d like to see if I’m the right Celebrant for you, let’s chat. Give me a ring or text on 0478041227 or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like, we can arrange to meet for a no-obligation coffee or a wine. Or, if you prefer we can Skype. Either way, it’ll give us a chance to get to know each other before you decide if you’d like to book me.