Funerals, memorials, celebrations of life…
Funerals, memorials, celebrations of life, scattering of ashes, living memorials; however you would like to celebrate the end of a life, as a Celebrant who works in funerals, I can help you make a hard time just that little bit easier.
If you are looking for a Celebrant to help celebrate that person’s (or animal – I do pet funerals too) life in a way which is appropriate for them, and who is modern, friendly and professional, I can guide you through the process whilst remaining compassionate and understanding during this difficult time.
I’m happy to work with anyone planning a final goodbye, and am a calming presence during what can feel a confusing time.
TYPES OF CEREMONIES DELIVERED
I’ve worked in planning a variety of these celebrations and memorials, including:
- Working with people given a terminal diagnosis who wish to plan their funeral before they are too ill to do so
- Suitably recognising those who may not always have been the easiest or popular of individuals
- Sensitively planning a suitable ceremony for those who have killed themselves or have died in difficult circumstances
- Conducting memorials which focus on the positive impact the individual has on many lives
- Small, intimate celebrations with only immediate family
- Large funerals, acknowledging the impact the individual had on multiple lives
- Funerals for babies, children or young people
- Memorials for babies who have been miscarried or were stillborn
Where A celebration can take place
Most people first think of a funeral home when they think about a funeral. But, there are options, many which people aren’t aware. For example, I’ve delivered celebrations:
- Sports Clubs
- Top of a mountain
- On a beach
- In a park
- Within a home
Please feel free to give me a ring to discuss your needs.
Telephone 0478041227 or email email@example.com or fill in contact form here.
Roxy Hotten, Celebrant
You must be logged in to post a comment.