‘It felt like a friend married us…’
What ceremony options are available?
Having been a celebrant since 2011, delivering over 400 ceremonies, I can honestly say no two ceremonies have ever been the same.
All ceremonies do, however, pretty much fall into the ceremony options listed below. Most couples I work with choose the Full Works ceremony option, and couples choosing this can also book myself as a Master of Ceremonies Services for the reception.
a truly PERSONALISED ceremony option
- A perfect ceremony option for those wanting their story written and told by Roxy, therefore ensuring something very unique and memorable
- Ideal for those who believe their ceremony should be one of the most important parts of their wedding day
- Can take place any day, anytime, anywhere. In fact, most ceremonies take place outside of Brisbane.
- Takes approximately 25 to 35 minutes
- Reception MCing also available with this option
‘She gave us the confidence to deliver the vows and ceremony we really wanted, rather than what was expected’ Leish and Lockie
Short, Simple Yet Sweet Ceremony
THE STANDARD CEREMONY OPTION
- For those who want a memorable wedding, but are happy with a standard ceremony
- Perfect for elopements, smaller ceremonies, surprise weddings or renewal of vows
- Can take place weekdays (anytime), Saturday or Sunday mornings and evenings, anywhere within 70kms of Brisbane CBD
- Takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes
‘With Roxy leading the way, we had the most relaxed, down to earth and beautiful wedding.’ Katie and Tom
the bare minimum OPTION
- A great ceremony option for those wanting the legal part of their wedding with themselves and two witnesses only (no guests)
- Perfect for those who have had a ceremony overseas and wish to have the legal aspect of their marriage registered in Australia
- Can take place weekdays, anywhere within 40kms of Brisbane CBD
- Takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes
If you’d like to understand these a bit more, you can read about the comparison of my packages here.
If there’s something else you’d like and it’s not listed here, or you’re not sure which package suits you best, please contact me at email@example.com or on 0478 041227.