What wedding ceremony options are available?
When thinking about your wedding ceremony, you may be wondering what options are available to you? Aren’t all ceremonies kind of the same? What’s the difference between the different ceremonies? Why are some wedding ceremonies more expensive than other?
Having been a celebrant since 2011, delivering over 400 wedding ceremonies, I can honestly say no two have ever been the same. All my wedding ceremonies are different because… well, let’s face it, all couples are different with different needs, wants and vision for their wedding ceremony.
All ceremonies do, however, pretty much fall into the options listed below. Most couples I work with choose the Full Works ceremony option, and couples choosing this can also book myself as a Master of Ceremonies Services for the reception.
- A perfect wedding ceremony option for those wanting their story written and delivered by me, therefore ensuring something very unique and memorable
- Ideal for those who believe their ceremony should be one of the most important parts of their wedding day
- Can take place any day, anytime, anywhere. I’m always happy to travel near and far, and can provide a quote for this
- Takes approximately 25 to 35 minutes
- Reception MCing also available
‘She gave us the confidence to deliver the vows and ceremony we really wanted, rather than what was expected’ Leish and Lockie
SHORT, SIMPLE YET SWEET
- For those who want a memorable wedding, but are happy with a standard ceremony
- Perfect for elopements, smaller ceremonies, surprise weddings or renewal of vows
- Can take place weekdays (anytime), Saturday or Sunday mornings and evenings, anywhere within 70kms of Brisbane CBD
- Takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes
‘With Roxy leading the way, we had the most relaxed, down to earth and beautiful wedding.’ Kaitlyn and Tom
Photo: Roxy Hotten Venue: Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- A great ceremony option for those wanting the legal part of their wedding with themselves and two witnesses only (no guests)
- Perfect for those who have had a ceremony overseas and wish to have the legal aspect of their marriage registered in Australia
- Can take place weekdays, anywhere within 40kms of Brisbane CBD
- Takes approximately 5 to 10 minutes
‘Yay thank you so much for marrying us! It was such a blast and so much fun!‘ Andy and Drew
RUN AWAY WITH US
Photo by Lara Furst Venue: New Farm Park
- Elopement package for weekday weddings
- Just you, your partner, your witnesses and up to 20 guests
- Anywhere you want within 40kms of Brisbane
- Available Mon – Fri, anytime
- Short, simple yet sweet ceremony
- Ninety-minute photography package with 80 edited shots available to download via on-line gallery, all captured by either Lara or Steve
- All legal paperwork from Notice of Intended Marriage through to submission of paperwork to Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Signing table with two chairs
‘Absolutely no hesitation in recommending you – we were just so happy we found you!‘ Rhi and Charlie
If you’d like to understand these a bit more, you can read about the comparison of my packages here.
If there’s something else you’d like and it’s not listed here, or you’re not sure which package suits you best, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0478 041227.